Friday, February 25, 2011

on the go

_MG_5329

_MG_5347

_MG_5338

_MG_5383

If there is one thing I have realized from trying to create "date outfits," it is dating in the teen years and in your later twenties are two completely different concepts.  One word:  upgrade.

Now date nights need to be scheduled 3 weeks in advance.  From school to work to home to errands, I rarely know if I'm coming or going, but I have to be dressed for any occasion.  Versatility is the key. I did wear this to class and then out for drinks; but if I ditch the heels and blazer, it's movie-night-on-the-couch appropriate.

This outfit:
blazer:  old navy (best choice I ever made)
leggings:  forever21
sweater and bag:  h&m (sweater is thrifted)
heels:  jcpenny

Speaking of H&M, I went today with one of my girlfriends. It was a religious experience.

4 comments:

  1. What a perfect little ensemble for anything...comfortable, yet chic. I like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit. The heels make it especially pretty! I have that bag in red and am loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the heels definitely dress this whole outfit up! i know what you mean about H&M.....i cant go in there without dropping some coin! :S

    ReplyDelete
  4. That top is lovely, I love this outfit x

    ReplyDelete